Thursday, January 5, 2012

I LAVA YOU A LOT!

Hmmmmmmmmm.............tune into Squigglefly on Saturday, Jan. 7!  Grab your lava lamp plus many other goodies in the My Punny Valentine Set 2 by Lynne Stansbery!    My great granddaughter requested a lava lamp from Santa this year and got it!  What was old is new again, I guess.

I chose a 6x6 background of a chalkboard from my stash - have no idea where it came from anymore.  I popdotted the lava lamp (printing and coloring twice) for a nice effect.  I also double matted the 6x6 image and added the punny "I lava you a lot" which comes with the set.

This totally reminds me of my own school days as well as my children's school days.  We all made Valentine's boxes to hold the many valentines we expected, and when we opened our box we searched for that one expected very special valentine!  Do you remember?

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I certainly do remember! What anxieties we had waiting to dig in! Great Valentine and so timely for your great granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't know they made those lamps anymore. Your card is very cute and love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Linda, and yes I remember the special box we made to hold our valentines. We would go home and count them all and read and re-read them! Your chalkboard background is great for bringing back those memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!