Friday, January 13, 2012

CUDDLE BUTTONS!!


General note about me here:  I love to sit and color while watching tv.  Sounds silly huh?  Well at that time I can do myriads of images I have printed and later put them all together very easily.  Like the above Snuggle Buddies which you can find at Squigglefly!  Aren't they the cutest little sweethearts.  Beagles and basset hounds are known for their loving ways and kittens will take any advantage they may have when it means warmth!

I pulled my "clam" off the shelf that is labelled Valentines and Hearts and found all those little embellies in there.  The corners are the most beautiful self adhesive photo corners - just gorgeous!  So there's a quick little organizational hint for you - reuse those stamp set clams!

And it is very close to Valentine's Day, isn't it!  Wow, just got done with putting away the Christmas items - still have a few snowmen donning the shelves tho!  Well this 5x5 card will be given to my hubbie - along with some chocolates!  He could use socks, but you know how it goes; if you don't want to receive a blender for Christmas, don't buy him socks for Valentine's Day!!!

The text is from a new release at Squigglefly called: MY EVERYTHING by Jess Holland.   There are so many cool loving sentiments in this release, you have to allow yourself a few!  Click on the link and let me know what you created!  I'd love to hear!


10 comments:

  1. Linda this just adorable and the sentiment is great with the image! I love your conversation heart background and buttons too. You are one smart lady not giving him socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband will love this Linda. Cute image and you did a fabulous job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love this! what an amazing card--your coloring is superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous girl!! I'm still laughing over the socks comment!!! So true....so true...ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet image and your coloring is fabulous! Great idea ot re-use the clam shells!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda,
    I thought I would drop by and say hi. I hope your Holidays were great! Love this image and such a wonderful job on the design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goodness, this is just too cute! My husband and I were commenting today on the relationship of our cat and dog, we often find them in this same pose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too like to colour while watching tv! Love your card and the blog post name too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just like melissa said...awwww! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!