Monday, December 12, 2011

A tea cup from a dear friend

Isn't it just the most beautiful pin cushion you've ever seen?  I do believe so!
 My friend Pammie, from WA state, surprised me with this today.  My mailbox was well packed tight with the very protective box she had formed around it.  And it arrived in beautiful condition.  What was best, was that it was a total surprise!  Well anyway, here is a side view of all the flowers/ribbons/bows/jewels/pins in the beautiful German tea cup set.
And here we view it from the top side.  Her card was equally outstanding in that she had punched every little white branch to form the Christmas tree!  It's just so much more gorgeous in person, wish I could show you it better.  But thank you so much Pammie........you are very special!

Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!