Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FIVE SHINY SNOWFLAKES A-FALLING.........

ON THE 5TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS......

5 Snowflakes punched out of very pretty heavy shiny cardstock; green holly leaves and red rhinestones to set it all off.  5 more cards for my card box........very easily done using the Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant set from 2010, which I recently found on sale online.


On the FIFTH day of Christmas, my crafter made for me, FIVE shiny SNOWFLAKES!!! (4 goody bags, the 3-fold card, 2 Christmas cards, and that pretty Christmas ornament to hang)…join us at Scrapbook Place's Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Thank you for visiting my blog! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is snow falling in your pics - how cool is that -how'd you do it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!