Wednesday, December 7, 2011

4th and 6th Day of Christmas

Our Scrapbook/Card Making Group is so busy keeping the blog up to date, I've finally fallen behind. But today I declare to CATCH UP!!!!!!


These darling gift card holders were an accident!  We were making extra 6x6 envelopes and accidentally cut one of the sheets an actual 6x6 for the envelope!  Duh!  But no problem......we simple decided we could make gift card and cash holders out of the miscuts plus a few more now that they were fun, and wallah, these are fun.  The paper is mostly from CTMH and they are the 6x6 swatches that you can keep on a ring.....having both sides a Christmas type flavor makes them so cute!  Don't you think!

Well today I have to finish my Goody Bags - for the Mailman and whomever and start a Christmas Decoration.  That is the easiest as my total house is beginning to look like Christmas - even the cat towers!

Do you like homemade potato soup?  Would you like a warm Christmas gift for a friend?  Then come on over to SCRAPBOOK PLACE's blog and check us out.  Become a follower there and enjoy the company.   Allie has posted a MUST READ for every homemaker!  Yummmmmmmm!!!

* * * * *
On the FOURTH day of Christmas, my crafter made for me,
FOUR GOODY BAGS (that 3-fold Christmas card, and those 2 Christmas cards and that pretty Christmas ornament to hang)…

On the FIFTH day of Christmas, my crafter made for me,
FIVE shiny SNOWFLAKES!!! (4 goody bags, the 3-fold card, 2 Christmas cards, and that pretty Christmas ornament to hang)…

On the SIXTH day of Christmas, my crafter made for me,
Some embellished GIFT CARD HOLDERS (5 shiny snowflakes, 4 goody bags, the 3-fold card, 2 Christmas cards, and that pretty Christmas ornament to hang)…

On the SEVENTH day of Christmas my crafter made for me,
A Christmas DECORATION (a few gift card holders, 5 shiny snowflakes, 4 goodie bags, one 3-fold card, 2 Christmas cards, and that pretty Christmas ornament to hang)…TUNE IN LATER TODAY!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!