Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE 126

Oh I am having so much fun with the House On a Hill digi set from Squigglefly.  Previously I used their autumn house for a birthday card.  Today I'm using the wintry scene on their new challenge.  Can you see all the icicle Stickles I used for the snowflakes and the snow piling up on the rooftop.  I felt that simple cooler wintry colors done with my copics would bring out the chill in our bones!  I used a Chatterbox stash for the wintry pics I'm making today.

Will Santa's sleigh be able to sit on that roof while he does his yearly tour?  I sure hope so.

I am making up several boxes of all occasion cards just using the 5 House Digis!  How awesome to receive huh?

The digi is located here, please go take a look and grab the whole set for yourself for one small price!  And then come join us and perhaps win yourself another great set of digis!  Instructions are here!


SFC126 - Winter Wonderland!
Winter weather is coming, at least in some parts of North America. Let's see a card with a winter scene. Snow? Ice? Winter sporting events?
Be creative...show us something that makes us shiver!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love your coloring and your bling and the image is faboo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Linda this turned out so cute! I love your shadows on the snow and the paper you used. Thanks for playing in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love the house on the hill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I really like how you shaded the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!