Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Etch My Sketch! SFC125

I'm an avid follower of SQUIGGLEFLY BLOG, their challenges are great! 

Here's this week's challenge (per the team):
SFC125 - ETCH MY SKETCH!
Use the sketch below as the basis of your project. Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch, just make sure we can tell you used our sketch ;) Also if you prefer to make the background strips all the same or all different, it is ok with us ;)

And here's my answer to the sketch! 

 I chose a Squigglefly Digi Image - SNUGGLEBUDDIES - to pop dot off the centerpiece.  Copics did my coloring but OOPS I forgot the kitten's eyes, so just overlook that boo boo for now.  Will fix before I send it onward.  I am also doing a number of these cards for our local NO KILL PET SHELTER to sell for funds to help them out.

Hope you are having a great holiday season!  I love the days leading up to Christmas as much as being in the actual date!  Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling Linda, and I love that you are doing some of these up for the pet shelter. Beautiful coloring on this! So happy to have you playing in Squigglefly's challenge and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!