Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What do you fear on Halloween?

SQUIGGLEFLY'S LITTLEST WITCH AND GHOST
Oh yeah, what does it take for you to 'scream'? For me it takes a spider or a mouse!  Can't stand either one.  Unfortunately where I live there a lot of each!  And it's not just on Halloween!
So poor little witch and ghost have their bags/hands full approaching the doorbell at this home.  Spiders, bats, probably a mouse inside the pumpking, what next?  But I'm sure they'll get lots of goodies and fun this Halloween.

This card is a 6x6 (as most of mine are these days) and I basically colored the digi with copics.  I received the digi from Squigglefly (which I won in the last challenge!) and then fussy cut it out.  Then I layered with CTMH papers I had on hand (various 6x6) and found some goodies in my HALLOWEEN stash! 

Come on over and join in this challenge!  It's fun and Halloween wilal soon be over with.  Come see what the other gals have done too.  Just click here!:

6 comments:

  1. oh it's a fantastic halloween card Linda! Love your coloring and those spiders make it quite the spooky scene! Thanks for playing in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie patootie image, and you cut and colored like the pro that you are! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very cute! Really sweet Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scene! Thanks for playing with us at Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Halloween cards are adorable! I love the first owl card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!