Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SAYING THANKS

SQUIGGLEFLY CHALLENGE SFC 121

Ahhhhhha the month of November is almost upon us.  Time to reflect on what we are thankful for this past year.  For me, a great deal.  Especially the grace of my Lord in the prayers we sent up when my tumors were first discovered!  Alas, my doctors gave me an "A" yesterday at the various appointments.  Absolutely amazed at the normality of my tests now, there is only one way to feel - heavenly!

This month SQUIGGLEFLY is having an awesome challenge, just make a project saying thanks!  I chose my little bluejay from their digi stamps.  This stamp is called "NOTE4U".  A bluejay is perfect for checking on the mail!  The little note will send lots of thank yous from me to various friends this year!

The dp is from various companies.  The corner punch is a Martha Stewart complete that I picked up yesterday at Hobby Lobby at 40% off.  Colored in with copics and I used a die cut from my friend Anna to hold my "Thanks".  Now come on over to SQUIGGLEFLY and let's see a simple THANK YOU project.  You have until Sunday evening to enter!  No more excuses.  It's an absolutely lovely bunch of ladies on their Design Team as well!

Thank you for visiting me!

5 comments:

  1. Yay on your doctor's report Linda! That is wonderful news. Your card is just amazing - colored beautifully and the punched corners are so pretty! It's great to have you playing in our challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to read about your fabulous A's on your doctor report! Woo hoo! That is awesome news. I'm so excited for you.
    I love your card too. It is great that you are back to scrapping! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you posting your great stuff more often!! Love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go girl! A's on your reports!! Love the card; the mailbox is adorable! Pretty papers you chose and I love the punches! So glad to see you more active on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent news about your tests!

    Your card is fantastic- I love the decorative corners and the image is so vibrant and full of life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!