Monday, October 24, 2011

Joan's Gardens Challenge #7

Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #7:

■ Use a die
■ Use a Christmas Sentiment
■ Use some kind of light (Candle, Christmas Tree Lights, snow etc)
■ Use Red and White and additional colors if you wish

It just can't get any simpler than that, can it?

It was total fun to start making more Christmas cards!  Thank you Joan for the inspiration!  I used a 6x6 card of dp with the sentiment "warmest wishes" in the lower right corner. 

I colored Tilda with copics and pop dotted her so to standout from the card.  It's difficult to see that in the photo, I am sorry there.  I double layered the bg behind Tilda and punched 2 corresponding corners for further "pop".

The punched lace is from a friend as well as the poinsettia is from another friend at Scrapbook Place - come and join us!  Everything is distressed in dark red to make the whole thing pop!  What do you think?

Join my follower base and insert your email for further updates.  Never know what surprises Santa will bring you!  I'm nearing my 10,000th hit!

4 comments:

  1. Linda this is such a cute card. I love the image and I see her holding the light. Thanks for joining us again this week for the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring of Tilda, and I love that paper! Gorgeous card, Linda. And you know my email LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the Tilda. She's adorable the way you colored her and the pointsettia is a perfect match.

    Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and a great entry into Joan's challenge. I need to get cracking on this week's challenge! I'm feeling like I'm way behind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!