Monday, October 24, 2011

IT'S A LITTLE SKETCHY .....

......over at Hambo Hoedown right now. In fact, sketchy means "FUN"! So we are given the following sketch to develop a project out of:
HAMBO HOEDOWN 38
We are allowed to tweak it a bit but just keep the main idea afloat for judging.  The DT's have some absolutely awesome designs for us to take off on too.  Just click on Hambo Hoedown 38 to fly on over and ready yourself for some fun creating.  There is still time to get involved today yet!  Go for the gold!  Well, go for the "MUMMY" would be more appropriate.

Also be sure to come on over to JUGS (http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/) - WHAT A CHALLENGE THERE!  GO 3D and keep it Halloweenish!  Well, whether it be Hambo or JUGS, here is my submission:

 JUGS107 and HAMBO HOEDOWN 38 Submissions
I thought I would have a bit of fun with the Mummy (a digi from Hambo Hoedown) and a 6x6 card for my base.  I used CTMH dp and Bazzill bg.  I went 3D with lots of goodies; I also crocheted my own 3 flowers using #10 strand cotton and a very small hook.  I do lots of these flowers for friends at their requests.  The mummy is pop dotted for depth and a few jewels lighten up the sentiment.  Everything is distressed with my DISTRESS ALL - which I dearly love!  The mummy is colored with a few copics and I sprayed Olive Walnut Ink on the orange bg behind the mummy for a bit more distressed look.

STOP OVER FOR THE BIG SALE AS WELL!

Hoping your days are better than his, get prepared for all your lovely kiddos to descend upon you in 1 week!


8 comments:

  1. Super cute card. The colors really POP! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment! Perfect for the sweet image! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his green eyes! Totally cute :) Thanks for playing along this week at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his green eyes! Totally cute :) Thanks for playing along this week at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Linda! Love the colors and the crocheting! Excellent card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute flowers!! Well done~ Thanks for playing with us over at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER job! I love those flowers!! Thanks for the great post and for playing along at the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!