Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!

I enjoyed getting back a little bit of the creativity I'd lost this summer thru various medical emergencies.  For a beginning back to my blog, I chose to create something flagging FALL to us.  This is actually my very first alcohol ink card - thank you Karen, my friend, for the gentle push by sending me your creation samples!

The card is 5.5x5.5 and I used various alcohol inks and the blending solution and feel that I blended it just enuf.  I then stamped the Crafter's Companion Stampset called SUNFLOWER by Sheena Douglas - using STAZON.  Everything dried in seconds.  The alcohol inks were first stamped on Stampin' Up Glossy Paper and then reattached to a Bazzill White card stock measuring 5.5x5.5.

Did you notice the tiny butterfly sitting on the sunflower?  We have so many of those tiny white and yellow butterflies this time of year, I just had to put one on there!  The FALL charms I found in my huge fall tote - and there is a simple adhesive set of leaves in the upper left corner.

Therefore, this card is entered at:
CRAFTER'S COMPANION
and
YOUR SCRAPBOOK PLACE.

Thank you for looking; if you are new here, please consider following me for future candy blog!  Have a beautiful FALL!

6 comments:

  1. I think you rocked this technique Linda. The colors look brillant together. Glad you are feeling better and could join us at Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see that you are able to be back to scrapping!! We have been missing you!!Your card is so pretty! Your first alcohol inking was a success!! hugs, stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card! Good to see you back creating and blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you are feeling a bit creative again! It is so wonderful to see you back! Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never. Love your card, happy to see you crafting again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!