Friday, June 10, 2011

Thankful for Father's Day!

The Squigglefly Challenge Blog has a new challenge (#101) this week: Make a card using an image for one holiday, but change it up and make it into a different holiday!   I love this turkey...enjoying himself immensely amongst all the wonderfully ripe apples.  It's HIS day and he just is going to milk it for all it's worth!  So I thought how perfect for a masculine card for Father's Day - my hubby will enjoy it.  I used copics everywhere - mounted several times with scrap stash on a 6x6 folded card.  Captions are computer generated and printed and double mounted.

This card is entered in the following:
Squigglefly Blog
Craft Us Crazy
Joyful Stamper
Your Scrapbook Place
Paper Take Weekly
Crafty Calendar Challenge

7 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute Linda! Thank you for joining in @ Inspire Me Fridays/Joyful Stamper!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card. I love the image it's so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card this morning made me smile! How wonderful to use an image for one holiday for another! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this was a wonderful idea! I love your colorful turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turkey! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWW! So sweet!! One of my fave images!! :) Really darling colors and your take on the challenge is brilliant!! Thanks for joining in our Squigglefly challenge this week!! Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, fathers...turkeys.... turkeys...fathers....Hmmm. What are you saying Linda? Nope, don't tell me. we all know how hard fathers are to some, ha ha!!

    That's an adorable card. I love the patterned papers. (I think the saying should be more like "You drive me crazy" or "You are crazy" or....HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!