Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SCHOOL'S OUT!

BEST TEACHER STAMPSET (S.W.A.L.K.)

Come on over to Crafter's Companion Blog spot today as we start another great contest!
My great grandson graduates from prekindergarten this year and my great granddaughter graduates from 3rd grade this year.  I thought it would be great if Grandma and I made up some cards for them to sign and give to their teachers with a special gift.  I'm not sure if you ever did this, but I did when I was in school, albeit a long time ago now!  

I stamped the images with my new Rock-A-Blocks which I totally adore.  I used to use acrylic blocks but had a lot of boo-boos and also had a difficult time keeping trak of them in storage.  The Rock-A-Blocks are the answer to no more smears!  I colored the images with my copics, cut out with a nestie and did some double mounting.  Turned out to be a great 5.5x5.5 card.  Now onward to do 2 more - at least!  

This size envelope is easy to make with my Ultimate Crafter's Companion and most recent revised Boxer Boards allow me to create any size envelope which really works for me!   Enjoy your summer!

4 comments:

  1. Darling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card! Your coloring is awsome!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable card! Can you make me 5 of them please!! LOL Schools out next week for my 5 little darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Such a sweet image and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!