Thursday, June 30, 2011

It's Summer Time and Living is Good!

It's summer time - and what sweet memories still flood my mind of sitting on the front porch with my Mom and my siblings.  Often times a neighbor would pop by and we'd have a cool drink.  Altho I was a busy girl ain those days, it's good I still have all those warm fuzzy memories of days gone by.
This month I chose The Old Front Porch for my project on Craft Us Crazy, where I am a  Guest Designer.  The theme is Summer and what a more appropriate stamp from Squigglefly to consider for this project!  Squigglefly is sponsoring this challenge and I invite all of you to stop on over to Craft Us Crazy and check out the other wonderful projects!  This group is truly a super talented group of designers.

This card is a 6x6 and colored entirely with copics.   The pot of flowers in front of the window is pop dotted for dimension.  I cut out each individual pane of the window and put a piece of transparency on the back of the window.  Shy Bear-Hi Bella looks out the window as if to say, Welcome Friend!  Just a minute while I bring out the lemonade!  Shy Bear - Hi Bella is a freebie at Squigglefly now - just click on the link and download.  The Old Front Porch is also at Squigglefly and can be found HERE!

 Please drop by Craft Us Crazy and Squigglefly - put them on your FAVORITES list today!

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Looks like a lot of work went into it!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Linda, this is just amazing. First off your coloring is spectacular, and I love the sentiment and the little bow you added to the top, but to have that shy bear peeking out the window waving hello - that just puts it over the top!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!