Monday, May 30, 2011

Support Our Troops

Shy Bear-Support Our Troops
TRIPLE THREE CHALLENGE AT SQUIGGLEFLY

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!  My card today salutes all of our military personnel in and out of action.  I salute to all who have joined the forces and fortunately have been able to come home.  I salute to all who have lost their lives in action.  My Great Grandfather served in the Civil War in the 5th Virginia Cavalry, my Great Great Grandfather served in the Seminole Indian War, my father and his brothers served in WWII.  I also have located graves of family members of my past who served in the Revolutionary War.

I visited many graves last week with my eldest brother and tears always come to our eyes of their remarkable service to our wonderful country!

This card is part of the Squigglefly card challenge SFC-100 this week - in honor of entering triple digits for this wonderful company.......100 challenges to keep us all inspired!  Note the 3 rhinestones in the lower right corner and the 3 colors on the flag.  Shy Bear-Support Our Troops be found on their website as a wonderful FREE DIGI by clicking here:  SHY BEAR FREEBIE

Do something special today - but most importantly remember our military and their struggles today!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Everything is wonderfully coloured. I particularly love the brick work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Linda, and perfect for Memorial Day. Your coloring is wonderful, and I love the scrolly frame around the image! Thanks for making a card for Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow girl!! This is absolutely adorable!! Your coloring is perfect and I adore the gems on this!! ;) Such a beautiful creation!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Squigglefly Triple Digits Challenge last week! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Squigglefly Team Leader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!