Monday, May 2, 2011

HAMBO HOEDOWN 13 - Lace and Flowers

HAMBO HOEDOWN 13 is all about lace and flowers and the announcement of love for Mom as her day fast approaches.  I think I've captured that very moment with my royal blast of "Love You"!  His Royal Highness was colored with copics and lots of gems came out of hiding to get attached.  The bit of lace and ribbon was in my black/white embellishment cubby and found a home!  Hooray!  The Love You is a Rub On from Fairyopolis at Crafter's Companion USA.  I love those rub ons!

I hope you find time to come on over and play at Hambo - just get that project photographed and into the ladies by 10 pm Tuesday nite and you'll be given a free image to work with for the next week's challenge!  You win everytime!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Love the lace...this will make a wonderful Mother's Day card!

    Hope you are doing well. I overdid it yesterday so today I will have to take it easy...too much digging in the dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the gems on the crown! That sentiment is perfect on the banner! Thanks for joining us at Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!