Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Don't Forget...........

to put your wonderfully crafted Mother's Day card in a beautiful envelope for Mom!

Hi there!  Linda here........All too often we create a card (albeit very lovely) and just pretty much toss it in a plain ole envelope!  Well can you imagine how much more "WOW!" the recipient gets out of that pretty envelope versus a plain ole envelope?  So here's what I did just to give you a bit of inspiration on today, Inspiration Monday!  Here's how I started:
I wanted paper that would coordinate with my card background paper so chose this very rich creme pattern from my Fairyopolis 12x12 Pad of beauties!  Using my Ultimate Crafter's Companion, I determined my final envelope size to fit a true 6x6, so I cut the patterned paper to 9 5/8" x 9 5/8" using the mouse cutter provided in my Ultimaate Crafter's Companion.  Instructions are easily laid out for everyone to use with the UCC.
I then flipped to the outside of my UCC and followed the embossing guideline for the final folds of a 6x6 card/envelope.  They were easily spotted at "F" for all 4 sides of my 9 5/8" x 9 5/8" square.
You can see my stylus lined up with line "F" and may completed card waiting patiently.  :)  Just fold on the 4 fold lines and add double stick tape/glue where needed and wallah, I was so happy with my completed envelope.  So happy that I made 6 more all within 20 mins!
My husband and I will quite often spend our evenings watching tv and making envelopes and we really appreciate the speed and agility our Ultimate Crafter's Companion has given us for creating everything from envelopes to boxes!

Have a fairily inspirational day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!