Monday, May 2, 2011

And the winner of my blog candy is...........

.........and here is what she wins!!!!!!!  Isn't that a yummy blog candy package supplied to me from Crafter's Companion USA!  I love working with Crafter's Companion products!  The stampsets are so wonderful to produce beautiful images....the projects are always professional looking.  And today they have a wonderful sale on for 20% off ANYTHING in the store!  WOO HOO!

What do you need to do to win this? Well all my winner had to do was sign in as a follower with my blog and the Crafter's Companion blog, as well as leave me a comment that she was here!   She also put a picture on her sidebar of her blog and linked back to Crafter's Companion USA information blog.  I do hope she also signed in on all of the other designer's blogs for more possible gifts! Diligence always pays off, I say.  Well shall we keep her in suspense a little longer?  My hubbie and I threw the names in a bowl and picked out this lady!  She also fulfilled everything she needed to do to qualify.

I just know she's scanning this post looking for her name - oh who can she be, BUT.......


CONGRATULATIONS Becky.....I will mail your package to you this week.  Enjoy your week - and happy crafting!

And to all of my followers, watch out for the month of May - another contest coming at you!

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm one happy girl!!

    Thank you thank you!!
    Just what I needed on this blustery windy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Becky congrats to you!!! linda, thanks for sharing tghe goodies to one lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!