Monday, April 25, 2011

Inspiration Monday - Flowers and Bears

Hello, I'm from the Popcorn Bear Floral Collection  BUNCHES OF LOVE!  I'm waiting to surprise someone on a very special day!  If you love to create small amounts of flowers, then I want you to try your creativity out with me.

Well maybe Popcorn can't actually tell us of his ease in creating a gorgeous card, but I'll leave it up to you for your own judgment.  This little sweetie was stamped in Stazon and colored with watercolor pencils.  I use a fine point waterbrush to move the color around.

The doilied type bear is on pop dots as well as the butterflies.  The butterflies are die cuts from our Fairyopolis collection - just bend them a bit and pop dot them and they literally sit and wait on the card to be touched!  A few pearls and a rub on from the collection completed a fast card.  While it took me an hour to color him, it only took me about 20 min. to complete the card.

The backdrop card is from our luxurious FAIRYOPOLIS CARD MAKING KIT.  You will love it - guaranteed!  Top quality materials - gorgeous colors that just bring your fairy feelings to life, lovely 3 fold storage container consists of 24 pre-printed background cards and envelopes - some are 6x6 and some are standard A2s.  Stickers/die cuts/decoupage/rubons and complementary embellishments just bring your creations to life!

As a new designer for Crafter's Companion, I am totally thrilled to be able to come onboard with the new Fairyopolis collection and many more new items!  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. POPCORN BEAR is so pretty. You have blended the colors so well and he is just Simply Adorable! Lot's of hard work for sure.
    I went to the other blog also and see all the ideas man oh man what a FAB Site.
    I love the fairies they have so sweet. Keep up the great work!!! YA ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!