Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Way to Make More Cards

Earlier I created a 6x6 card with similar back ground features for Joan's challenge.  As I usually do, I made up a few extra card backdrops with the paper I had lying around.  And as usual, I also have a 'clam' of finished art work ready to draw from at any time.  So I grabbed the ruby throated hummingbird and finished the card pulling out lots of embellies and using up extra stash.  I hope you'll note that I cut the hummingbird wing out before doing the nestie otherwise it would have cut the wing tip right off.  It's very easy to do.

I just thought I'd inspire you today to make 2 cards instead of 1, as long as you have all your supplies out!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Great tip, and I love this by the way! Love your coloring on the hummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring on this Linda! I love your little felt flowers, and your paper choice is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!