Sunday, March 27, 2011

WILD CARD WEEK at Scrapbook Place


I had a request to make up some Mother's Day cards and had lots of stash on hand.  I ended up creating about 45 cards!  I even created my own background paper on some of the cards just like the spring card blog post earlier posted on this blog.  The hydrangea is my favorite flower - I have a huge bush that I relish every season.  This image came from Donna C. of our Scrapbook Place group and I do not recall who colored it as I did really get a whole pif of colored hydrangeas.  Just had to do some fussy cutting and pop dot it on my card.  I hope I have given you some ideas on how to use up your stash and save a few bucks these days on craft supplies.  I enjoy any challenge, but a challenge to save $ is still the best challenge there is!

Come on over to Our Scrapbook Place and check on the fun as soon as you can!  We'd love to have you come and create with us.  This is our first year for a group blog as well!  Scrapbook Place is a group of friends sharing a love of the craft! We hope you'll join us for challenges here, and check out our Yahoo Group for games, trading, and swaps.

Now go on over to Annette's place for her wildcard surprise!  Enjoy yourself!

(You Are Here!) Linda

As always leave me a comment and perhaps win a prize! 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Linda! I especially fond of the hydrangea one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the flower images! Your background paper is lovely and I just love that you are using up things you already have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cards Lindsy !!! now to hop on along the scrappy trail :-)Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops--guess I am at Linda's and not Linsy's yet--still like the cards though--LOL JC

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those cards, and your background paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards Linda! The Hydrangia was one of my grandmothers favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew you love the hyrangea stamp. Anyone else need that stamped image lmk.. great making your own pattern paper like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute cards Linda. I love the backgrounds and the Mother's Day stamping. The coloring on your Hydrangia is so true to color beautiful work on the leaves too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card .. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers too :) I really like the script backround it makes the flower pop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards Linda. The hydrangia is my favorite, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these flowers. You did a wonderful job in coloring them. I colored some the those hydrangia before too and they were easy to fix if the image did not stamp perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!