Sunday, March 20, 2011

JoansGarden Card Challenge #10

One day in my mail I got a lovely letter and a surprise colored image from my daughter Shelly.  She's a digi that I do not have yet and my daughter had been experimenting with prismacolor pencils/chalks and she's a real cutie!  So today I decided to put it all together from my card stash for the challenge at Joan's Gardens.  We need to have the following:

  • Use the colors Pink and Green
  • Create a thank you card.
  • Use some kind of stripes
  • Use something scalloped
I've covered all bases and now will surprise my daughter with an email!  She never has time to play in challenges being a nurse and a Lia Sophia gal!

Hope you enjoy and can find time to post a card at Joan's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!