Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hambo Hoedown 5

My hubby's birthday is this Wednesday - and he definitely is MY MANE MAN!  Don't you just love the Digi Lion from Hambo......you can actually get the next digi free from Hambo.  Just visit their website by following my links!

This challenge is brought to you by Hambo.  Our Lion knows that it is March and in he comes roraring.  Our challenge is to make a masculine card using LION and one of the coordinating sentiments, and also have stripes somewhere in your design!


Totally out of my stash, this card came together quickly!    So quick that I'm going to duplicate it and put it in my card box for a surprise for someone else! 


And guess what:  hubby did the coloring with my copics!  He loves to use them - keeps him from falling asleep he says in the evenings while watching tv! I agree there too!  Won't he be surprised on Wed. to find his own image on my birthday card for him!

Now to find that perfect gift for the guy who has everything!

6 comments:

  1. Great coloring on that lion. I like how the flower looks like the sun or like he's proud as a peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much fun, and I love that your hubby colored the image for his own card! LOL Thanks so much for joining our Hoedown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how cool is that? He colored his own card. I love that! :) Great design! I like your dp placement behind Lion's head! Thanks for playing along in the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Linda--hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card, I like the sentiment, it made me giggle. You are lucky your hubby colours with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he needs a set of Copic markers that you don't have already(Hee Hee) So you, I mean, he will have some of his own.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!