Saturday, March 26, 2011

HAMBO COFFEE GIRL

CHALLENGE #8 FROM HAMBO'S HOEDOWN!  Coffee Girl surely has had enuf........I chose to turn the sentiment in reverse to give her even more expression than she already has with the googled eyes and spritzed hair.  I got these ideas from reviewing some blogs.  The inside sentiment says:  "I love you a LATTE!"

My copics I used are:
YR0000
YR000
YR00
Y13
Y15
Y17
E50
E53
E55

and a bit of Mauve Mist from Stampin' Write. 
Come on over to Hambo's, get your dancin' shoes on, and follow the sketch.  Get a free Hambo image next week for joining in. 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love her sparkly dress! Thanks for joining us in the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored the coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA - I think she's had enough! Love the google eyes! Thanks for taking our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!