Thursday, February 10, 2011

I HEART YOU !

The HAMBO HOEDOWN is having the greatest challenge using EYE MONSTER to relate some love.......all the love you want with those adoring eyes!  Our requirements are to use the stamp of course, another heart and also a sentiment.  Guess that's covered.

I used basically stash paper, doing a bit of distressing and double mounting - altho the pink backdrop from EYE MONSTER is actually dry embossed hearts from my Cuttlebug.  I colored with copics, and used:  C1, C3 Y21, YG03, YG23, and G85 as well as the colorless blender of course.  I did a bit of Smooch (pink) on his heart he's clutching so tight and then a bit of glitter and liquid glass from CTMH.  His eyes are popping out of his head with beauty - I used Liquid Glass on each of them also.  I punched a few hearts from my Sizzix and added some wiggle eyes!  My great grandkids are going to squeal when they open this valentine!

Come on over to HAMBO HOEDOWN - the stamps are the greatest and there's always a special going on!  I printed out several very large Eye Monsters and will make cards out of them too - I have lots of kiddos to surprise with Eye Monster!

5 comments:

  1. That is SOOOOO Cute...I am partial to googlie eyes...so I LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with the Hambo Hoedown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun fun card, love the eyes! Thanks for playing with Hambo Stamps! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your googly eyes and that heart embossed background! Your monster is colored so cute! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY!!! I love him!!!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little monster is so cute--I love his multiple eyes! And the googley eyes on the hearts are a fun touch. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!