Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Calendar

Well it's February 1st and I needed to change my calendar.  This little kitty and calendar came from some lovely clip art I have on hand.  I had to freehand the dark aqua valentine behind her - nothing better than making your own valentines, is there!  Remember those days?  Those gorgeous fluorishes are black jewels I purchased from Joan's Gardens (ZvaCreative.com).  A bit of edging with my gold pen and some double mounting - easy peasy!  The paper is from my stash that never seems to end.  I take out and look back only to see more and more staring at me!  Thank Goodness we have a Stash Bash going on at Scrapbook Place!  Come see what it's all about!

 This calendar is being entered into the Scrapbook Place Challenge for this week!  Here's the sketch but we can deviate just to be creative.

And it continues to snow ouside!

1 comment:

  1. I really love your February Calendar! Such a sweet image you used and you did great with your free hand heart! I love seeing all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!