Friday, February 25, 2011

Be a HERO at the Hambo Hoedown 4!

Well it's WEEK FOUR of the Hambo Hoedown Challenge.  If you are playing along with us, you know how much fun we are all having.  This week we had a sketch to follow which often makes it easier for everyone.  And since I have a bunch of boy birthdays including great grandpa coming up in March, all the elements started coming together for me.  So I made 4 of them!

Thank you to Hambo for providing this image at no charge!   Play along by using ANY Hambo image, and you'll get your next week's image free, it truly is that easy peasy!

I did not keep a list of my copics I used here but I kept it colorful.  Some double mounting, pop dotting, a few embellies and stitching, and a wonderful wish to my guy for a happy birthday!

7 comments:

  1. Linda,
    This is so cute! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colorful card! Wow! Thanks for playing in the Hoedown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is great, and your coloring skills are off the hook!

    I better go back to practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda. I love all the textures & layers. Boy you're turning into quite the copic expert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and great coloring! Love the swirl and the striped paper :) Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute Linda! I love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!