Monday, January 24, 2011

THANK YOU!

Thank you to Allie G. for starting up a blog for Scrapbook Place!   My first entry is a THANK YOU  card as our challenge presents.  Easily done, it's a gate-fold card.  Cut at 4.25 x 5.5 in. the folds were made at 2 1/8" instead of the usual 4 1/4".  A few bits of Baylee's Garden-Awning Stripe and a coordinating blue background - grab a lovely ribbon from my ribbon box, fire up the hot glue gun and stamp a cute THANK YOU on the inside.  Sign it and it's in the mail to someone special with a lovely little RAK.

We do this all the time at Scrapbook Place!  Come on over and check out our blog!  We are new and alive with possibilities!  Please join us!

And thank you for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. Great card, and you are so welcome. I know we are all going to have fun doing these challenges - they will keep us inspired and active.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda! hugs,T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this type of card, just found some pre-folded gate cardstock, so this has inspired me to try and make one....Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. o, thank God I wasn't the only one with problems posting the links etc for the blog hop today! I'll check back later to see your hop project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Had fun on the blog hop-now I am off the the SB Place blog to take a look around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so this where all the comments are--I looked at the to and saw 0 comments so happy I found this spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of your folded card.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!