Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Tag for a Gift

My dear friend Joan at Joan's Gardens promised some new things for us to participate in.  For the first 6 months of this year we are challenged to do a tag a week all due by each Sunday of the coming week - and the challenge begins there.  No particulars, just create a tag that you will use this year.  Hop on over to Joan's Gardens and check this out! Weekly winners will be voted so please support me if you can!

I did a far reach on this one - using some leftover stash of burlap, cuttlebug embossed folder, some bling and medallions and charms, creating something like a shabby chic would look in my mind's eye.  It really was a lot of fun and will accompany a Valentine/Birthday gift this year.  The tag on it says Love - but I will put "Happy Birthday" on the back of the entire tag when I present it.

5 comments:

  1. Linda this is beautiful! I love the burlap as well as all the other elements on this! This would be a wonderful gift for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, so pretty. I love all the textures and the colors are just perfect. Great job!

    Thanks so much for joining us in the Tag Challenges. Won't it be fun to have things ready to go for a gift. It sure will be fun seeing all the interesting ideas.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is gorgeous Linda! After looking at everyone's tags so far ... mine is really boring! Yikes! I guess I need to start thinking a little more outside the box! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the texture on this beautiful tag Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Linda--such a talented lady! I love all the layering and different textures you used. Many hugs, Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!