Saturday, January 8, 2011

January Calendar - Joan's Garden Challenge #1

It's time to start the 2011 challenges at Joan's Gardens, and here's my first entry.  We can enter more than once, but time is  precious to me right now so doubt I'll get too much more than this one done.  But anyway, here's the rules:

1. Use some kind of animal, bird or whatever
2. Use a floral background paper
3. Do something that takes you out of your comfort zone
4. Use some kind of Die

Of course if you don't have the products you need, you can always substitute or order them from Joan's Gardens.  The flowers are fussy cut and then pop dotted and I even tucked in a few extra flowers from K&Co.  A few buttons and heart stones are in the lower right, a burgundy fiber winds around the whole calendar.  I used my very favorite Cuttlebug to cut a nestie with my bird on a log.  The calendar is off the net at www.craftysecrets.com.  I just love them to pieces!


3 comments:

  1. Linda, I certainly agree with Glenda. What a beautiful page for your calender. Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #1 Weekly Card Challenge. Yours was fabulous.

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,
    This is beautiful! I love everything about it. I love your too great collage effect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!