Thursday, January 13, 2011

BLOOM TAG - Joan's Tag Challenge #2

This wonderful tag was created for 2 reasons - another birthday in February-and Joan's Gardens Challenge gave us Tag Challenge #2.  I created the tag from Webster's Pages Petite Papers - using a bit of 3 differing pages - all are available from Joan's Gardens.  I love the combo.  The cherubs came from a Punch Out Pack from stash and the 3 dimensional pop dotted flowers came from a Marcella By Kay SOPHIA'S GARDEN DIMENSIONAL STICKERS.  My very favorite dimensional company!

I distressed everything with TH Tea Dye and Tattered Rose Distress Inks - I love that combo as well.  A soft olive ribbon was added to the tag and it will be attached to a lovely gift for a wonderful friend.

Come visit Joan's Gardens for some awesome inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Linda,
    This is an awesome tag I love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag love the vintage feel . I'm sure your friend will love it .
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage feel of your tag! The colors are so pretty. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love this vintage tag. It will be a treasured gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, what a beautiful tag!! I love that you distressed yours!! I was going to do that to mine but I forgot!! I to am following you!!
    Thanks so much for your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!