Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award


Imagine my surprise when I received this award from my blogging buddy Glenda!  Hey everybody.....I'm Stylish!!! 

The rules for receiving this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who sent this to you. Thanks Glenda
Share 8 things about yourself
Pass this award on to 8 bloggers
Contact those bloggers and tell them you sent them this award.

So 8 things about me.

1.  I'm a Leo.......very romantic but very headstrong too!
2.  I love making cards and scrapbooking!
3.  I adore my 2 (now 4) great grandkids to pieces!
4. I'm dedicated to whatever project I take up.
5.  I'm retired and about to take Medicare!
6.  I play VERY well with others.
7.  I am owned by two cats and a Zuchon!
8.  I am married to a man who loves to play too!

Now the eight people I want to give this award to:
  Teresa
Lelia
Holley
Janine (2bCrafty)
Patti J
Colleen
Leslie K
Becky H

Thanks again, Glenda!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Linda! Love the snowing snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this award!! I will get it up on my blog shortly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!