Monday, December 13, 2010

GOODIES FROM JOAN'S GARDEN CHALLENGE!


THANK YOU JOAN'S GARDENS.......my mailbox was rocking with fun today just waiting for me to come open the lid!!!  These are the $284 worth of Heartfelt Creations stamps and nesties I won at Joan's.  Really seems so unfair that one person can end up with so much, but I'm willing to try to enjoy it!!!  This will be so much fun entering in more challenges and creating more cards for friends and the troops overseas.

The randomly selected winner of the fabulous grand prize donated by Heartfelt Creations is number #58CONGRATULATIONS to Linda W.!!!  Here are your random numbers:
58 Timestamp:
2010-12-09 18:06:05 UTC


This was my entry!
Thank you so much Joan - and CONGRATULATIONS on No. 25!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!