Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Final Entry for Joan's Garden Challenge #25

With this entry into Joan's Garden Challenge #25, I just sit and wait now for the final drums to roll.  This is Joan's last challenge until January 6.  At stake are a ton of gifts and prizes for the random no. generated prize winner.  Also many prizes for those who followed all the blogs as well!  Me!!!  I really worked hard and have done everything but pray (I just don't feel that is appropro here!) to at least get a decent prize - but alas the grand slam would definitely make my Christmas happy.

At the end of the year she also will be pulling a winner for a $100 gift certificate.  WOO HOO!

This is my one and only and fantabulous Swirly Autumn Leaves from Heartfelt Creations - the only requirement of this challenge is to use only HC stampsets - and I've used lots of purples.  The ribbon is a dyed purple.  I stuck in a small handmade rose edged in purple into the leaves.  I also added beautiful dark black fluorishes amidst the gold.  And last but not lease I used Queen & Co. Rox on the corners.  I love these; have never had them before; a friend rakked them to me!  The entire card is distressed with Smoky Plum from CTMH and then edged with the Krylon gold leafing pen I bought from Joan's.  Yes, she's the perfect store to buy what you need from!  Just love her pop dots!

Wish me luck - at least enjoy all my creations.  Have a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!