Monday, December 13, 2010

Challenge #26 and Window cards

My gift arrives from Joan's Gardens, click HERE!

New winter photos as of Monday morning, click HERE!

Now come visit me as we look at another window card idea for Joan's Gardens Challenge #26.
Window card for Joans Gardens Challenge #26
This lovely blue/brown card came together fast and simply.  Requirements were/are:  white on the card; snow in the window image; chalking done in various spots; window idea.  Ribbon from my stash; white nestie from my friend Glenda; I colored the image with copics and did some distressing with alabaster chalk ink and a little blue dark chalk ink around the greeting; the window is outlined with gold pen.  The white bow I made with my handmade by hubbie "bow easy".   The greeting is embossed in silver on a cocoa colored cs.  Occasionally I like it simple and this was good for me.


Just another card I made (actually made 7 of them) using Father Christmas with watercolors and covering the image with Liquid Glass afterwards.  Lots of gold again and a soft brown velvet ribbon from CTMH and an accent clip.

And indeed we are fast approaching our holidays!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Glad you received your gift from Joan! If only one person was to win, I'm glad it was you! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, very pretty cards. I am glad to see you are putting your winnings to good use. Great job!

    Sharon, beautiful card. Looks like a monring in Indiana. It is still snowing here!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #26 Weekly Challenge. This certainly has been fun!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!