Friday, November 5, 2010

Me With An Attitude???????

I have made so many new scrapping and stamping friends since I started blogging, every day is a new surprise in friendship it seems.  Tonite my friend Colleen from Creative Paper Room sneakily added my name to the new list of attitude recipients!  Thank you Colleen, you are so special!

If you follow all the directions that come with it, you can receive a $5.00 gift certificate from Digi's With Attitude. You can find all the specifics right here

One of the rules of the award is that you must tell 3 unknown facts about yourself:

1) I am a retired great grandmother of 64!  I don't look my age but today I feel it!
2) I don't like shopping for anything, so my youngest daughter usually purchases my clothes for me and since she also sells LIA - I am truly blessed!
) I adore real licorice........especially red!!.

Now I must hook up 5 deserving Bloggers:

1 Glenda from Magpie's Corner whom I met thru Joan's Garden Challenge!
2 My new friend Linda W from 2bkrafty - we now know of 3 Linda  W's posting on blogs!  Very cool!
3 My wonderful friend Kelly from Kelly Bee from StudioBeeMusic.com
4 My scrapbook group online friend Teresa from Teresa's Scrappin' Spot 
- a true workaholic but does awesome cards!
5 Another wonderful online friend covered in CHOCOLATE IS Candy at I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

I hope my friends all will enjoy their award.
Hugs to everyone!
Linda  W.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Linda!!
    What a doll you are :o)
    Big hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Thanks Linda. Your kindness doesn't go unnoticed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    Great post! I look forward to going to the blogs you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! Love you! hugs,T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!