Friday, October 1, 2010

World Card Making Weekend and Challenges!

Here in Southwestern WI we are getting ready for our first hard freeze of the fall crops.  So needless to say, I spent another day outside - but it was sunny and beautiful no matter what the temps.  But it's also the beginning of World Card Making Day and with all the challenges this weekend, it's a tough call as to enter what where.  So hoping I have made an appropriate card for a few challenges as well as for Scrapbook Place card group, here I go.

My challenge was stripes/plaids/polka dots/pearls/circles at Joan's Garden challenge.  And I'm shooting this one into our Home Page Folder on Scrapbook Place as well.

The 3 papers are from MME and Cloud 9.  Various copic colors were used.  Hope you have a great weekend, but don't forget to make and send some cards to the troops.  Email me and I'll give you an address or two.

3 comments:

  1. Linda, a beautiful card and you did an excellent job mixing your patterns. I love it!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #17 Weekly Challenge. You make it so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Linda! I love the flourishes on the bottom ~ they are so delicate =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Linda! The muted colors are perfect! Happy World Card Making Day!!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!