Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Joans Garden Challenge and Vintage Halloween!

With Joan's Garden challenge including stripes/plaids and dots on our cards, this led me to create a cutesie vintage Halloween Card.  Kept it simple but still impressive.

The paper is mainly MME Tres Jolee - from my stash which needs to be changed out very soon!  I am getting tired of the same ole stuff, kwim?  But at least I do have coordinating stripes/plaids/dots and I am planning on using it up for cards as long as I have a great example to go by.....it's much easier for me to do cards in assembly line style than one at a time.

The inside greeting reads:  You are he cutest pumpkin in the patch!  I hope you find time to create something this week - after all we are now heading into the holidays, aren't we?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest card! I love your mix of patterns and the perfect colors. Great job!

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #17 Weekly Challenge. Your entry was perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win at Joan's Garden. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!