Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cuttlebug Quilled Flowers and Joans Garden Challenge #18

It's Halloween Greetings again and I'm slowly getting my Halloween cards done!  I just love these little vintage images!  This card is being entered in Joan's Garden Challenge #18.  The background of the card is MME and I sprayed it first with Tsukineko Lilac Walnut ink.  Then I ran it thru the Cuttlebug for a delightful Swiss Dots effect.  A piece of patterned paper runs downthe left hand side and fulfills the strip request in Joan's recipe challenge.  There is a lovely kit out from Cuttlebug that you can make these quilled dimensional flowers with.  I edged the whole card in Wisteria Color Chalk Ink and added Pebbles Candy Dots in Orange to the flower center and the fluorish.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a well deserved win at Joan's Gardens! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!