Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Joans Garden Challenge Entry No. 4

Today I spent a great deal of time outside in the gardens weeding out the morning glory plants and cutting back hostas and other plants.  We will soon dig up 2 posts of the arbor as all the water and wet soil this year gave it a lean to the east we don't like.  So the clematis and climbing roses had to be trimmed back as well.  But I'm done.

I then decided to take some time and hide away in my craft room.  This is my final entry into Joan's Garden Challenge #16.  The little hedgie will surprise one of my friends shortly this week.  I fulfilled all the reqiurements of Joan's challenge, that being the brown/tan paper; 3 layers of nesties; a fall flower (well guess there are 4 there) and some buttons! 

I used a items from my stash again, so can't tell you what paper line it is.  I liked the way the 2 blended so layered them on the front of the card and went from there.  Hedgies are always easy to color - I used my copics.  And then I gave him more a 'real' flower than the image had.

Various goodies of flowers and punches and ribbon complete this entry!  Hope you had a wonderful fall day as I did. 

2 comments:

  1. What a darling little image! The hedgehog with the flower is adorable! Thanks for your kind comment on my challenge card for Joan's Garden. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute Linda. The hedgehog is a great image and your colors are terrfic. I love that you are entering more than once.

    Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #16 Weekly Challenge. It is so much fun seeing everyone's creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!