Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OTHER PAPER Challenge - Copic Creations

This was a great challenge - a Dad's day card resulted from my attempts to use up some really masculine 'other than paper' items! The card is much brighter in person.

The frog is stamped on some background paper that is really heavy duty cs from Club Scrap a friend gave me. There is also heavy mulberry with embedded skeleton leaves of which I only used one. 1/2 of the base of the card is a woven strand material I received as a gift! The stampset is from Stampin' Up.

I hope you get inspired and stretch your imagination - I've learned to at least try. Who knows what may result!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is great!!!Love all the items together. I'm never that brave. Does that bow look familiar??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Card Linda! I hope he likes it!

    Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!