Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catching Up on Cards..



This card was made by me to put in our card swap. Keeping it simple so I can finally get caught up. Last nite I finished up 20 more card fronts - all different this time. Some for the swap and the rest for sending to our troops.

Wow! Our household has picked up even more speed as we dodge between the rainy days and sunny days. The garden is yielding it's 2nd crop of beautiful lettuce and the herbs are just stretching to the sun!

It won't be long and we'll be picking black raspberries, as the mulberries are ripe already and hanging heavy on the trees.

Sunday my youngest daughter and I met and tried out the new restaurant in Madison, Salad Creations! It was a great place to eat, we'll do that one again. And onward we went to Archivers - true scrapbook buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!