Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BUTTERFLIES, BIRDS AND FLOWERS - JUST SCRAPS Challenge

I am totally inspired again.......after a horrid brain block! I just was not creative for some reason and then all of a sudden it all just disappeared. Maybe all the rain we've endured lately!

Tonite I'm uploading a very fun 6x6 card. You must know that I don't do many 6x6s because I simply don't have envelopes for them! Stupid reason, but hey if it's cheaper to go the other route, I generally do. But in this instance, I needed space....Jean's challenge is all about Butterflies, Flower and Birds. Come join us by clicking on the link.

The paper was given to me by a friend - so I don't know the trade name. The bird tho is from a Craft Lounge stamp set that I have gotten a ton of mileage out of! I purchased the set after a friend had sent me an image - I was totally smitten! I used copics (of course!) and even brought out my old rebel, my hot glue gun! What a fun card it was to make, I'm glad I joined this challenge! This card goes to my lovely granddaughter for her birthday this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!