Sunday, May 16, 2010

QUEEN OF THE MONTH - MAY

Sometime back I received a RAK of images from my friend Pat - I just knew she had intended to challenge me with one of them! I've done the same to her so fair play, huh? Well this particular image was all about the QUEEN OF THE MONTH in our scrapbook group! During TV time today I decided to complete all 3 and since I already had the background of the cards completed, wallah! I'm done and ready to send off to the new queens for May - along with some images that may challenge them too! And Pat is one of them! ROTFL!!! Back at yah Pat! :)
I used basically copics for coloring but included 2 different colored Zigs I had on hand but don't have similar colors in my copics. Background papers, gems, ribbons and stickpins are from my stash.
Hope you all like the results.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, lovey them! So glad you found the images amusing. You certainly "framed" them perfectly as cards! Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!