Monday, May 17, 2010

le fleur de mon jardin....

That translates to: "the flower of my garden"......

Well they are not the flowers of my garden yet....but I have high hopes this year for several beautiful gardens. Tomorrow my favorite iris will be open and of course I'll post a photo for you.

Meanwhile, wouldn't this card make a lovely "Just a Note" type card. It took awhile to do - very intricate work for these fingers! But it was fun. I used my copics (of course) and the pen nib of a Stampin Up pen in light lavender for the writing. Otherwise, papers used were Georgia Pacific for the white cs and image, bazzill and Leaving Prints cs for background papers. And of course some cute little skittles!

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I love it. You are a glutten for punishment. all that coloring. Very Professional looking.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!