Thursday, April 22, 2010

K.I.S.S.



I do believe we all too often (in any craft or activity) tend to take life too seriously and rather than keeping it simple, we just plain make it tough for ourselves. Perhaps a leftover bit of pressure from childhood to always perform better or just the inner ego telling us it's not good enough - try harder. In an effort to NOT try harder, I am keeping it simple in my cards.

My friend Michelle G. sent me a handmade card kit she put together with 4 different hedgies in it. I fell in love with this hedgie and drifted away from the paper she sent to me and added some of my own. This card will go to a queen of the month in our group.

Keep It Simple Scrapbooker!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is soo precious! Love hedge hogs! hugs,T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!