Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

Spring is springing to life in Southwestern Wisconsin! My resurrection lilies have appeared in abundance and are just stretching to the sky. My little grape crocus started blooming yesterday - so had to do a layout. All our hard work of cleaning the flower beds is rewarding us!

This is exactly what all of my Resurrection Lillies will look like all over our yard in late July and early August.
Our low temp overnite was 32.50 but today's remarkable high was 66.3 - so we decided to start the season out right by grilling out - COMPLETE WITH S'MORES!!!! Yum, it doesn't get any better than this - especially on ANY March 17!! Hope you all had a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. I found ya and became a follower too!!! Lovely layout, Linda! I love that shamrock border! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a little love!