Hi wonderful friends! So glad some of you joined us last week...and you delighted us with such gorgeous work. Now here's a chance for you to really STRUT YOUR STUFF!
If you could pick one other color than Black and White and use it in a project, what is that color? Well we've developed a challenge for you doing that! As your Greetings Design Team, we did just that - and we all used the same image! Now I wish we could do that with you working in too, but I know I have to give you the opportunity to choose your own image. Just use only black and white and that particular color - any medium is fine. So here we go:
OUR SPONSOR THIS WEEK:
Digistamps4Joy (Stop by the shop and enjoy the many stamps!)
Prize of $10 worth of images
We all used the same image and yet what diversity!
South Pole Notice - http://digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&...
CREATING THIS WEEK:
(Alex, I love that die cut background too!)
(Linda, the clouds and sky are remarkable; also that shiny flow of ice!)
(Holley, this is such a darling birthday card!)
(Liw, gorgeous card with a beautiful die cut. I love the turquoise.)
BLOG: https://www.facebook.com/ankansdesign/Text: To far away for a hug
(Annica, thank you for giving us a peek...I always love to see the insides.
(Mine - I wanted to be able to use it for anything - loved this challenge.)
- The sentiment must appear on the front of your card or project to be eligible to win
- YOU DO NOT have to use an image on your card. Also, non-card entries are acceptable as long as they have sentiments that are visible on the outside.
- Please only one entry per week per challenge.
- No back linking. Any projects posted on your blog/online
gallery before the start date of a challenge should not be entered and
will not be eligible for prizes.
- Please post your own creations only to the challenges.
- Go to the box under "Reply to this":
- At top of the box, you will see "link" with a light blue square
next to it. The square is for entering your image. When you hover your
cursor over the top of it, it will say "Image."
- Click the light blue square and add your photo.
- Set width to 400 pixels. Center align.
- If you are using a link, enter it into the link box.
- If you would like us to leave comment on your blog, please include your blog link here in the box with the photo.
- Click ADD REPLY.
After you place your card in the challenge, add it to the gallery and tag it GCC050117, enter it into the MAY Inlinkz located in the menu bar, at the top of every page, right under The Outlawz header. Click on the Inlinkz tab, then click on the "MAY Inlinkz" tab, then the "Add your link" blue bar and enter your link. Please follow the guidelines to enter for the prizes.
Future Challenges:5/8/17 - Shopping
5/15/17 - Spring
5/22/17 - Mother
5/29/17 - Anything Goes
As for my wonderful penguin I'm entering it over here at: http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.ca/2017/05/challenge-2-sponsored-by-fabrika-fantasy.html
Come on over and join me!