JOIN ME AT OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGE until Sunday (5/21) noon.
OUR SPONSOR IS MY WONDERFUL FRIEND AND ARTIST:
PRIZE: 2 winners - 1 image each from images used by Team.
PLEASE NOTE: Christina Hor is a new sponsor and she's given us this quick note about the purchase of all of her digis - and what a beauty they are:
"I'm just a freelance artist and these images are for sale as donation items where 100% of the proceeds to go benefit Heart Center patient care at Nationwide Children's Hospital. To make a purchase, please just send me an email at: email@example.com, with the name of the image and I will create an electronic invoice to pay via Paypal.These are all the the images I'm offering right now. CLICK HERE FOR IMAGES!Thanks so much again for letting me sponsor your challenge as well for spreading words about my images :)"
OUR THEME IS "SPRING"......
I USED Christina's Daffodil Set - Version 1 detail drawing
Now it's your turn to create and link up with us! Remember these few rules:
- The sentiment must appear on the front of your card or project to be eligible to win
- YOU DO NOT have to use an image on your card. Also, non-card entries are acceptable as long as they have sentiments that are visible on the outside.
- Please only one entry per week per challenge.
- No back linking. Any projects posted on your blog/online
gallery before the start date of a challenge should not be entered and
will not be eligible for prizes.
- Please post your own creations only to the challenges.
- Go to the box under "Reply to this":
- At top of the box, you will see "link" with a light blue square
next to it. The square is for entering your image. When you hover your
cursor over the top of it, it will say "Image."
- Click the light blue square and add your photo.
- Set width to 400 pixels. Center align.
- If you are using a link, enter it into the link box.
- If you would like us to leave comment on your blog, please include your blog link here in the box with the photo.
- Click ADD REPLY.
After you place your card in the challenge, add it to the gallery and tag it GCC0051517, enter it into the MAY Inlinkz located in the menu bar, at the top of every page, right under The Outlawz header. Click on the Inlinkz tab, then click on the "MAY Inlinkz" tab, then the "Add your link" blue bar and enter your link. Please follow the guidelines to enter for the prizes.